If you have questions regarding a purchase you have made or a lost serial number, please visit http://store.esellerate.net/store/support/default.aspx.
In you are having problems with LecShare or LecShare Pro, or have ordering questions that cannot be answered from the above link please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having errors importing a PowerPoint file, you can upload your file to us for our staff to examine and diagnose the problem. Some PowerPoint files are too large to email, so we have set up this service for our users. If you would like to take advantage of this, please contact email@example.com and we will give you further instructions.
View the video tutorial for how to create presentations with LecShare Pro. It is about 20 minutes and goes over all of the basic features.
View the help files that are packaged with LecShare Pro. This opens a new browser window. Please Note, this help file uses frames because of the way our help system exports to the Web. LecShare Pro Help Files
- Can I move my PowerPoint file and/or audio storage file to a new location?
- Yes. After you move the files, LecShare Pro will prompt you to locate the audio file if it cannot find it. Do not move either file while LecShare Pro is running.
- Where does the LecShare Pro application need to be installed?
- The application needs to be stored in a specific location
in order for LecShare Pro to communicate with Microsoft
PowerPoint. The installer should place the application
and help files in the appropriate places.
On the Macintosh, the application needs to be stored in the folder Applications:Microsoft Office 2004:Office. (or the appropriate folder for you version of Microsoft Office, ie Microsoft Office X).
On Windows, the application needs to be stored in Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11. (or the appropriate folder for your version of Microsoft Office, ie. OFFICE10).
- Does LecShare Pro support slide transitions in Microsoft PowerPoint?
- No. In order to simplify the creation process and to reduce the file sizes LecShare Pro ignores slide transitions. You can still include transitions in your presentation, but for the purposes of what LecShare Pro creates, transitions are ignored.
- Will LecShare alter my PowerPoint Presentation?
- No. LecShare Pro will not effect the way your PowerPoint presentation behaves inside of Microsoft PowerPoint. You can still use files processed with LecShare Pro in your live settings.
- Does LecShare Pro support Keynote on the Macintosh?
- Not yet, but we are exploring this.
- Is LecShare Pro a Universal Binary on the Macintosh?
- No, because Microsoft Office on the Mac is not a Universal Binary. There are limitations in bridging the gap between applications for PowerPC and Intel processors in the case of Microsoft Office. LecShare Pro works fine on the Intel Macs using the built-in Rosetta technology.